300 Hour Advanced Hatha Training
Heather Martin, Ashley Rose-Mello + Richmond Dickson
This 300 Hour Advanced Hatha Yoga Training Program is for
students who have completed a 200-hr training.
This training will be oriented primarily around a strong
mentor-apprentice relationship. Students will hone in on
specific teaching skills based on areas of growth.
$300 deposit (to hold your spot) is due at time of application. You may email application to Heather@tranquilsouslyoga.com
Upon acceptance, remaining balance of $3500 is due prior to the start of the Teacher Training
(save $200 if paid by 8/15/16)
Monthly Payment Plans are available by request with a slight price increase. Inquire at:
In no more than 250 words, please tell us
- Why would you like to enroll in the training?
- What do you hope to learn?
- What does your current practice and/or teaching involve?
- Why is now the time to pursue your 300 hour advanced training?
- Self Study
- Advanced Anatomy
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Assisting and Observation
- Yoga Philosophy
- Seasonal Yoga
- Yin Yoga - Josh Summers
- Ethics and Business of Yoga (all aspects)
Twice monthly on Wednesday's from 6:00-9:30PM
as well as a weekend or two a month.
(subject to change)
2, 12-13, 30
3-4, 14, 17-18
4, 7-8, 18, 21-22
4-5, 15, 18-19, 20-21(extra Josh Summers Day)
8, 11-12, 22, 25-26
12, 22-23, 26
6-7, 10, 20-21 (Martha's Vineyard Retreat)