Rainforest to Reef
Yoga Retreat in BELIZE
check back for our 2019 dates
During this week we will be putting our usual habits on hold and diving deep into our potential. Stepping away from our ordinary life, removed from the hectic lifestyle that most of us live. Join us as we rejuvenate our bodies and clear our minds. We will begin our adventure in the jungles of Belize, then we will make our way through the countryside of Belize to a very unique private island for the rest of our stay.
If you love nature and simple living, this retreat is for you. With twice daily yoga practices (all levels) leaving time in between to lay in a hammock, snorkel the worlds second largest Barrier Reef or perhaps grab a kayak or paddle board and explore.
Escape winter and join us , this will be a week to remember!
8 Days 7 Nights
- 4 night shared accommodations on a small exclusive private island
- 3 night shared accommodations in the Rainforest
- Airport concierge service
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (all accommodations can be made)
- Boat Transfers to and from private island
- Group Transportation to and from Belize International Airport
- Unlimited use of Kayaks, paddle boards, marine facility
- Twice daily yoga practices
- 2 guided snorkeling excursion
- A trip to the Mayan ruins
- Boat trip to Smithsonian Field Station
- 2 (1/2) day guided excursions at Blue Creek
$1850.00 paid in full June 30, 2018 $2350.00 paid by October 20, 2018 $2850.00 by January 15, 2019
A $400 non refundable deposit is due to hold your spot. Remaining balance is due no later than October 20, 2018.
*return attendees SAVE an additional $150. off the total cost.
*Check out past years here!