Yoga Retreat in BELIZE
with Heather Martin and Richmond Dickson
February 2 through February 9, 2019
During this week we will be putting our usual habits on hold and diving deep into our potential. Stepping away from our ordinary life, removed from the hectic lifestyle that most of us live. Join us as we rejuvenate our bodies and clear our minds.
If you love nature and simple living, this retreat is for you. With twice daily yoga practices (all levels) leaving time in between to lay in a hammock, snorkel the worlds second largest Barrier Reef or perhaps grab a kayak or paddle board and explore.
Escape winter and join us , this will be a week to remember!
8 Days 7 Nights
- 7 night shared accommodations (6) on a small exclusive private island and (1) at the Belize Zoo and Tropical Education Center
- Airport concierge service
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (begins with dinner the night of arrival)
- Boat Transfers to and from private island
- All Transportation to and from Belize International Airport
- Nocturnal Zoo Tour Admission
- Unlimited use of Kayaks, paddle boards, marine facility
- Twice daily yoga practices
- 2 guided snorkeling excursions
- Boat trip to Smithsonian Field Station
All taxes (9% Hotel, 12.5% GST)
$1850.00 paid in full August 1, 2018 $2050.00 paid by October 20, 2018 $2350.00 by January 15, 2019
**payment plans are available
A $300 non refundable deposit is due to hold your spot. Remaining balance is due no later than October 20, 2018.
If you have traveled with us to BELIZE before you SAVE an additional $100. off the total cost.
If you have any questions or need to set up a payment plan please contact us at: email@example.com
*Check out past years here!